Camping with Pets
We understand how special it is to be able to holiday with the whole family so we welcome pets subject to the conditions listed below and including the payment of a $50 bond.
Please note that pets are not allowed to camp down by the creek, nor are they allowed inside or outside our cabins and on-site caravans.
Conditions of Entry for Pet Owners
As a condition of entry, pet owners must agree to the following:
- To pay $3 per pet per day
- To keep pets on leads at all times except in the 'off lead' area
- To keep pets under the control of a responsible person at all times
- To pick up all pet droppings and dispose of them in a suitable manner
- To keep pets as quiet as possible at all times
- To comply with reasonable requests by Park Management
- That Park Management is the sole arbiter of satisfactory behaviour and their decision is final
- That the rights of guests without pets take precedence over the rights of guests with pets
- To pay a $50 dog bond - refunded ONLY if there is FULL adherence to the above conditions
- If these conditions are not complied with the bond will not be refunded and will instead be donated to the RSPCA.
- Serious breaches will result in guests and pet/s being asked to leave the park with no refund of bond and site fees.